Way Too Cool CONVOY C8 DRAGONFLY - 365nm LW UV Flashlight
Authorized Distributor of all Way Too Cool UV Products
- Significantly more UV energy emitted compared to most UV flashlights on the market, such as the Convoy S2+ or S2.
- Energy-efficient switching regulator driver enables the flashlight to run cooler and longer.
- 1.5A drive current remains constant through the operation of the flashlight.
- Authentic LG 365nm LED heat sinked to the flashlight housing allows for cooler operation.
- Large head with ZWB2 UV filter glass pre-installed. 1.75" diameter filter opening is 6.25 times larger than Convoy S2+/S2 flashlights.-
- 18650 Extension Tube is standard on this flashlight.
- Uses two button-top 18650 Li-Ion batteries for longer operating time compared to RCR123A cells.
- Optionally, can be adapted to be powered by two RCR123A batteries if you want to shorten the length of the light as well as it's runtime.
- Flashlight safely shuts down when batteries are near depletion.
- The Convoy C8 emits the same radiance of UV regardless of which battery type is used! But you will see significantly longer runtime using 18650 cells vs RCR123A cells.
- Shipping directly to you from the UNITED STATES with the proper UV filter pre-installed for fluorescent mineral use, and much more!
- Multiple Battery Options
- Basic 18650's rated at around 1200 mAh (actual capacity vs. labeled capacity)
- Protected 18650's rated at around 3000 mAh
- Multiple Charger Options
- Basic Dual Charger
- 450mA USB Dual Charger (nice for charging in cars)
- 450mA Dual Wall Charger
- 1000mA Dual Wall Charger
- 2000mA Quad Wall Charger
- No assembly required - Works out of the box.
- Manufactured Directly & Exclusively
by CONVOY for WAY TOO COOL.
- Patented in US #7781751
- Quick Delivery
- Reliable seller.
SHIPPING NOW! No long lead times when you select Midnight Minerals!
You may find this light marketed under the names #Convoy #C8, #C8+, #C8+UV, #DRAGONFLY, #FYRFLY, #FIREFLY. Thank you for shopping with Midnight Minerals for the best in UV Mineral Lights, Lamps, Flashlights!
Mineral collectors, you need to stay away from the cheap UV flashlights which do not list their UV wavelength. Those lights or ones listed as 395nm UV are NOT for Mineral use.
NOTE: Mineral specimens in photo are for illustrative purposes only and are not included with this flashlight.