"THE TRIPLE" Ultraviolet Mineral Light by Way Too Cool
The Perfect Rechargeable, Entry-Level, Hand-Held, Portable,
Shortwave UV Mineral Light!
HOW TO ORDER
1. PICK UV Filter: Standard ZWB3 or UPGRADE to the Genuine Hoya U-325C UV Filter.
2. CHOOSE FROM EACH OPTION TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHT
- BATTERIES/CHARGER: 2x 18650 3000 mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries and 2-Bay Wall Charger (US Plug)
- MW/LW UV TRANSFORM SHEETS: Add Phosphor Sheets to enable Midwave and Longwave UV; or order without for native Shortwave-UV ONLY
- AC POWER: 8.4V DC / 1000 mA output, 100-240V 50/60Hz Input Power Supply / Charger US Plug
- EXT WAND: Extension Wand 7.5" collapsed, 32.5" extended
- Power: 5 watt
- UV Filter: 2-3/4" x 1-3/8" x 4.5mm thick
- Dimensions: 4-7/8" long x 3-1/4" wide x 1-1/8" thick
I have added some photos of the light operating on a specimen of green fluorescent Willemite. Photo taken outside during a cloudy day, you can see that the UV light does overcome the daylight to make the rock glow. Willemite is a pretty bright mineral. Next photos are taken inside near a window. The lamp can be a foot or a foot and a half away in that type of area. Then further into the room with light coming into windows, another photo shows the mineral on the floor with the light about waist high. The final photo has a flat black background with less light coming in through windows. Lamp was about 4-5 feet away from the Willemite in that case. Other minerals are in the shot as well.